get outfitted in a Brand You Love
Like a bad outfit, bad visual branding can often leave a lasting negative impression and cause clients to not even give you a second look. It’s time to step it up! I work with established female entrepreneurs to rebrand their businesses from start to finish—logo to website to social media, and everything in between. You will walk away with a beautiful and cohesive visual brand identity that better reflects the quality of your services and allows you to confidently market yourself to a higher-end client or audience.
I love working with:
- Fabulous female entrepreneurs (sorry boys!)
- Women who have been in business a few years and are ready to invest in their business with their time and money to get a visual brand that speaks to the quality of their service/product/blog.
- Women who are committed to diving deep into their brand and not just looking for a pretty logo.
I’m all about creating a fabulous customer experience, here are just a few of the things you will get by working with me.
- Experience (I’ve been doing this for 10 years!)
- Step-by-Step Brand Process
- Personal, One-on-One Designer Interaction
- Structure + Transparency
- Complete + Cohesive Visual Brand Elements
- Easy-to-Use Client Brand Portal
- Brand Launch Support
01. brand identity + styling
A pretty logo only gets you so far, I want to help you create a solid foundation for your business by getting to the heart of it. Using brand identity research, I help you outline your brand story, craft a mission statement, identify your ideal client and discover your brand style. With these elements in mind, I then create a logo and visual brand that connects authentically with your audience and reflects the type of experience that customers can expect from your brand.
Phase 1: Brand identity
- initial 30-min Brand Consultation
- Branding Workbook
- Questionnaire + Work-Through Call
- Inspiration Gathering via Pinterest
- Mood Board Design + ideal Client profile
Phase 2: Brand Design
- Custom Logo Design (3 concepts)
- (2) ALteRnaTe Logos
- Font Combination Selection
- Color Palette selection
Phase 3: Brand Launch
- Brand Style Guide
- Brand Launch social Graphics
- Brand launch checklist
(Starting price Point)
TimeFrame: 4-6 weeks
02. add-on collateral
Every outfit needs accessories, let me help you pick out the items that make sense for your business. Whether you are a brick-and-mortar kind of gal who needs signage and print collateral, or a digital-based
- Business Card – $100
- Thank You Card or Stationery- $75
- Media Kit – $150+
- Multi-page Packets or Pricing Guide – $150+
- 1-Page Printable – $75
- Email Signature – $50
- Canva Social Media Template Bundle – $250
- Canva Blog Template Bundle – $125
- Instagram styling – $250+
- Email Marketing Template + Styling – $150
- PowerPoint Deck – $225
- Custom icon or Pattern Design – $75+
- Brand Photography – $200+
- Copywriting Services – Quoted by project
The final touch of your branding outfit! Let’s work together to build the website of your dreams!
Please note that I specialize in WordPress websites.
Phase 1: Planning
Starting with a wireframe (the outline of your website before we add all the copy and photos), we will decide how best to lay out your site. We will also be working on gathering copy and photos to fill up your site.
Phase 2: Styling
Next, we move on to styling out your site using your new visual brand elements. That’s where your new logo, colors, fonts and patterns all come into play! Here we work out any design kinks before I go to code the site.
Phase 3: Coding + Testing
Now it’s time to build everything in WordPress using the Divi framework (a super user-friendly framework that will allow you edit your site without my assistance). Then you approve it, I test it and we launch it!
(Starting price Point)
TimeFrame: 4-6 weeks
04. monthly design retainer
Once I have rebranded your business, I want to help you keep it cohesive and looking fab!
That’s why I offer monthly design retainers.
How much time do you have to spend designing social graphics, maintaining your website, etc.?
Let’s say you have the time, do you have the ability to design all these things in Adobe programs or
With a monthly retainer, I can help save you time, frustration and effort by helping you with your graphics and website on a regular basis. Think of me as a member of your business team, without the big salary. You get dedicated time on my calendar each month to get all of those pesky design projects knocked out.
Nicole did the branding and logo for my event planning company! She is so easy to work with and very talented! She takes the time to really understand your brand story and reflect with tasteful, current and clean designs! Love working with her!!Jennifer Rios
Amazing graphic and web design, all done by one very smart, aesthetically minded, cookie!Stefanie Poteet
Ready For Fabulous Branding?
Now Booking, let’s chat!