get outfitted in a Brand You Love
A bad brand is like wearing the wrong outfit – it sends the wrong message and can keep people from getting to know the real you. You and your business have a lot to offer, so make sure you’re visually communicating the true you. Ready to treat yourself to a beautiful brand that perfectly fits your business, your values, and your target client? Let’s talk!
I work with established female entrepreneurs to rebrand their businesses from start to finish—logo to website to social media, and everything in between. You will walk away with a cohesive visual brand identity that reflects the quality of your services and allows you to confidently market yourself to the clients you want.
I love working with:
- Fabulous female entrepreneurs (sorry boys!)
- Women who have been in business a few years and are ready to invest in their business with their time and money to get a visual brand that speaks to the quality of their service/product/blog.
- Women who are committed to diving deep into their brand and not just looking for a pretty logo. Design has meaning, and together, we’ll develop a visual communication style that permeates every aspect of your business.
I’m all about creating a fantastic customer experience, here are just a few of the things you will get by working with me.
- Expertise (I’ve been doing this for 10 years!)
- Step-by-Step, Proven Brand Process
- Personal, One-on-One Designer Interaction
- Structure + Transparency
- Complete + Cohesive Visual Brand Elements
- Easy-to-Use Client Brand Portal
- Brand Launch Support
01. brand identity + styling
A pretty logo may catch the eye, but a solid brand reflects the heart of your business. I will use my proven brand identity process to help you outline your brand story, craft or refine a mission statement, identify your ideal client and discover your brand style. With these elements in mind, I then create a logo and visual brand that authentically connects with your audience and accurately reflects the type of experience that customers can expect from you and your business.
Phase 1: Brand identity
- initial 30-min Brand Consultation
- Branding Workbook
- Questionnaire + Work-Through Call
- Inspiration Gathering via Pinterest
- Mood Board Design + ideal Client profile
Phase 2: Brand Design
- Custom Logo Design (3 concepts)
- (2) ALteRnaTe Logos
- Font Combination Selection
- Color Palette selection
Phase 3: Brand Launch
- Brand Style Guide
- Brand Launch social Graphics
- Brand launch checklist
Branding package only
TimeFrame: 4 weeks
02. add-on collateral
Like every great outfit needs the right accessories, every brand needs a complement of cohesively designed materials that fit your business. Whether your brick-and-mortar company requires signage and print collateral, or your digital entity needs eye-catching social graphics and a sweet website, I will style out your brand so that it is consistent and polished.
- Business Card – $100
- Thank You Card or Stationery- $75
- Media Kit – $150+
- Multi-page Packets or Pricing Guide – $150+
- 1-Page Printable – $75
- Email Signature – $50
- Canva Social Media Template Bundle – $250
- Canva Blog Template – $75/ea
- Instagram styling – $350
- Email Marketing Template + Styling – $150
- PowerPoint Deck – $225
- Custom icon or Pattern Design – $75/ea
- Brand Photography – $200+
- Copywriting Services – Quoted by project
Last but not least, your website is the final flourish of your branding outfit. Your website is the digital foyer of your business, so let’s work together to ensure it feels like home.
Please note that I specialize in WordPress websites.
Phase 1: Planning
Starting with a wireframe (the outline of your website before we add all the copy and photos), we will decide how best to organize your site to communicate your message and drive conversions. Importantly, we will also work on ensuring we have all the copy and images for your site before proceeding to phase 2.
Phase 2: Styling
Next, we will integrate your new visual brand elements into your site design, such as your new logo, colors,
Phase 3: Coding + Testing
Now it’s time to build everything in WordPress using the Divi framework (a super user-friendly framework that will allow you edit your site without my assistance). Then you approve it, I test it, and we launch it!
Starting price Point
TimeFrame: 4-6 weeks
04. monthly design retainer
Once we have rebranded your business, let’s keep it consistent, cohesive, and on point.
That’s why I offer monthly design retainers.
How much time do you have to spend designing social graphics, maintaining your website, creating presentations, designing sales slicks, and more?
Let’s say you have the time. Do you have the ability to quickly create these elements in the professional design programs that will do your brand justice?
With a monthly retainer, you focus on what makes your business money, and I’ll focus on your visual communications. Our partnership will save you time, money, and frustration, adding hours back into your day that you can spend on gaining and retaining clients. Think of me as a dedicated member of your business team, but without the crushing overhead.
Nicole did the branding and logo for my event planning company! She is so easy to work with and very talented! She takes the time to really understand your brand story and reflect with tasteful, current and clean designs! Love working with her!!Jennifer Rios
Amazing graphic and web design, all done by one very smart, aesthetically minded, cookie!Stefanie Poteet
Ready For Branding that works?
Now Booking, let’s chat!
sweet southern pixels is a fort worth-based branding studio dedicated to helping female entrepreneurs craft brand identities that are polished, cohesive and above all else—powerful.
Get Social with SSP!